18 April, 2011

Golfing lessons and shopping lessons ~

This past weekend we were in town for the Pat's Run ~ and we stayed with my sister and brother n'law in Anthem. Daddy showed Cael some lessons in golf and then we also had to show him some lessons in shopping ~

warming up...

gathering his ball and club I just found this adorable ~
lil practice swing.. look at that SMILE ~
ready for another swing at it....
grip..and swing....
there it goes.....
in the HOLE! Yeah! Good job buddy!
...and here is our lesson in shopping.
he is trying out new sippie cups...I don't think YOU TRY them out THIS WAY ~
... it was just too funny NOT to take a picture !
he he.....
finally found a couple and he is happy ~
Sorry Fry's.. I did wipe them down though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails