14 July, 2011

July this...and July that....

So.. we have been a little busy around the house.. with just that... a little of this.. and a little of that. Kids are having fun as they usually do, playing and keeping us busy with their constant need of wanting things.. food... drinks.. love and cuddles. I mean really.. is that necessary! BUT OF COURSE IT IS! Of course we have our moments of crazy battles that brother and sister do...yikes...the whining and shrieks that came out sometimes.
However all is well. Nathan did hurt his knee.. not sure how.. he had x-rays and they found nothing broken but it was swollen and he could not walk on it, a lot of heat and ice for him. It's doing better though. He is doing really good with his weight loss and has managed to get a lot more people on the bandwagon. Whoo hoo for HEALTHY!
I.. have been a busy, busy lady. If being a mom and working full time isn't enough! I have been branching out and I have received many jobs for my lil personal business! I have done wedding invitations/plus RSVP cards, bridal invitations, Dr. Seuss banners, my moms birthday she turned 60 and had a 50's theme party, I have been making cake pops....AND....I have made projects for the kids rooms and working on a wedding album and more wood letters...as well as trying to get photos edited to put on the blogs and Facebook. It's a lot of work and I hope to catch up soon so you can see it all. Soon.. just follow the TW Creative link on the left.

So, here are some photos of our weekends and such around the home and town.





hatched! baby birds in our candle holder on the patio.

Kayleigh is loving them and she goes out to talk to them every day.



Here is my poor lil frighted boy... he is TERRIFIED of THUNDER... so he cuddles ~


Daddy's turn to protect him from thunder.. poor guy.



Here is Cael.. on a shopping trip to Costco... he is lending his hand!









The next morning we woke up to a mess in the living room... hmmm and this one hiding!




the MESS!! ( i thought i cropped it.. sorry)





Here are more photos from our weekend of monsoon weather.

Monsoons + thunder = cuddle time








out and about.....



she is getting so tall.. and her features are changing.. my lil girly is becoming a GIRLY and not a toddler girly any more... WOW.. takes my breath away!





4th of July weekend ~


I made a yummy dessert with the festive colors of course. Then.... I decided to play with my new camera feature...

I was having a lot of fun.

Here are my lil fire crackers doing their thing ~














I just LOVE these FACES !!!!
Swimming TIME ~ Kids having fun at the pool.. not many pics here..

since I was enjoying the pool time.. living life and not behind the camera.








Totally wiped out from the sun and pool.. both kids took a GREAT NAP!

(okay.. we did too)
Some more playtime captured ~












They are so fun to watch, imaginative and funny... oh and LOUD. lol



...kicking it.. just needed a corona bottle for the photo....


out and about.. sleeping with his new buddy Clifford ~


Shopping.. She is so funny.. we are walking along and I am looking and she just hops up like no problem.. and poses with the mannequins. Goof!


...at home.. a little one on one time with da-da ~ .. and Elmo

LOVE ~


...oh here I am. I was out and about.. had a ladies night out.. dinner and window shopping.

It was fun.. here I am at a mural in downtown Prescott.

My kiddos were fast asleep....



Here is Cael and his BIG BOO BOO!


He lost his balance while at a birthday party.. he was on a bench and in a hurry to get down.. he bite it HARD! Literally, bit through his lip.. but it healed pretty nicely. Poor guy! SCARED the CRAP out of me!!! I never seen SO MUCH BLOOD come from him.. I was a pro though.. I was strong.. and I managed to get blood just on me and not his clothes! lol


poor lil guy was alright after we got him cleaned up and some ice.



...and it didn't slow him down with singing along with Sponge Bob's theme song!



.....and that is what we have been doing lately. catch ya'll later.




1 comment:

Ambitious Amber(momto3) said...

Love all of the pics... I love the way you put the kids together in the pics.

Poor Cael... he's such a trooper... so are you mama! Glad it turned out ok. Scared me too!

Love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails