A couple of weekends ago Kayleigh and I had an "All girl Sunday" we went down for our cousin's baby shower. Teresa and Marc are having a boy named Jack and we were so happy join along in the shower. Kayleigh had a really good time playing with her other little cousins and she looked really cute playing in her little dress and flower. I think I got more photos of her than I did of the shower. However I was not able to get some good shots due to lighting.. you will see. I got a couple. So, our gift to baby Jack... was custom made. I am happy to say that I made another cute name banner. I made some letters for baby Jack's nursery. I am so happy how it turned out, my first time at this style. I love doing them. T was very happy.. and that make me happy. Can't wait to see it all tied together in the nursery... and OF COURSE to meet little Jack.
Here are some photos ~
The card I made ~ (front)

(inside)

TA -DA ~ The letters I made for Jack ~

Desserts ~ They were YUMMMY.. and the cake.. so pretty! The food was yummy and I found my self eating this very yummy .. so bad for me cheese! Oh man.. was it HEAVEN!

Jack....pot! The loot was PLENTY!

..and my girly girl riding and playing ~

Mamma T.. so pretty and glowing ~

T & Tomi, another cousin Tomi that is expecting a girl, Harper on May 7th ~
T is expecting May 3rd.. how cute is that!

There were so many people at the shower.. full room
hard to get in a get some good pics.. so I went and took more of my little sunshine.

Look at those bellies ~ LOVE !

....and that was T's shower, it was really nice to see family.
Later that evening, we stopped at Aunty Shishy and Uncle Benny's house. Kayleigh was wanting to see them and she wanted to see her other cousin Kyle so badly. So, we had a nice dinner along with a funny movie and just good ol chilling out with the family time. A good Sunday.. INDEED!
No comments:
Post a Comment