07 March, 2011

My Monday Memoir ~

This week... I am doing my favorites in photos ~
This past week had it's ups and downs ....with my daughter testing her limits and getting the wrong type of attention.. I am hoping for a better week this week. However to recap on the good of last week. Here are the highlights ~

I got my new cell in... SO EXCITING!!
Droid X
Still working on all the details of what this can do.. but so far FUN!!

Her happy go lucky helpful loving self moments ~


a babbling baby boy.. turning into a toddler boy...
exciting to hear him say things.. or try to in full on sentences.
that ... make no sense but very funny and cute ~
A shipment from PA.. a SPECIAL one..
Tastykake's from grandma Devona ~
OH MY.. do we have TASTYKAKES..
the MOTHER LOAD!
YUMMY! We are gonna have to freeze some.
We got 15 boxes.... 15 !!!

LOVE these.. coffee cakes ...with CREAM!


...and I am helping plan another baby shower...
this one is so cute and fun.
I made a giraffe invite for little baby Lily ~
We got together and assembled them into the pretty little invites that they are.
... and prep other fun stuff too...
....like these cute pom poms... very fun and easy ~


..and the last highlight.. but no photo
I ran 3.0 miles in 40 minutes... not once but DOS... 2 TIMES!!
Pretty happy about that.. just have to do that 4 times a week! I will get there!

...and these were a few of my favorite things ~

1 comment:

The Barron Bunch said...

Great job Tina on the running! I am still trying to get up to my goal.....hard. At 25 minutes and about 2.2 miles right now. I really HOPE I can manage Pat's run! Those baby shower invites are soooo cute! You are super talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails